ESPN Extreme Games
Choose between roller blades, a luge (basically a sit-down skateboard), a mountain bike, and the skateboard. The player can also determine which character they want to race with, each one having a unique skill on one of the apparatus. For example one might be top-notch at roller blading but be bad at bike-riding so there is no point choosing the bike with him/her. In a season, the player competes in the five locations - three times, twelve in all and each time the obstacles become more and more tricky to avoid as well as the other racers becoming faster and more agile.
The tracks are:
- Italy - Country roads leading down to a town area;
- Lake Tahoe - Twisting roads and strategically placed haystacks;
- South America - Lots of caves and thin jungle roads;
- San Francisco - Hundreds of obstacles and hills;
- Utah - Falling rocks, secret routes, and some hungry looking crocodiles.
Edit View History