DescriptionGame Boy Color release of Track & Field games is different to the console and computer version in a way that it does not use 3D graphics but instead uses sprites with 2D graphics with various gameplay perspectives, depending on one of the twelve available athletic games. Main two gameplay modes are Single Play and Versus Play.
Single Play mode offers you three choices:
- Olympic mode - where you get to select one of the events you wish to play, select your country, and try it out after checking the tutorial.
- Championship mode - you only select the country, and events are selected randomly (trap shooting and table tennis are excluded)
- Record - where you can check the top records for each of the athletic events
List of available athletic events:
- 100m dash
- Long jump
- Javelin throw
- 100m free style (swimming)
- Weight lifting
- High jump
- 110m hurdle (running)
- Pole vault
- Vault (gymnastics)
- Trap shooting
- Table tennis
- "International Track & Field: Summer Games" -- European title
- "Ganbare! Nippon!: Olympic 2000 (GB Edition)" -- Japanese title
- "がんばれ！ニッポン！オリンピック2000 (GB Edition)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Games||Apr, 2000||100|
|Total! (Germany)||Mar, 2000||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Feb, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|Mega Fun||Mar, 2000||74 out of 100||74|
|HonestGamers||Mar 22, 2005||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.