DescriptionEurope 1400 is a free-to-play browser game spin-off of the The Guild series. The game takes place in a medieval city and the player has to rise up from a poor character to high functions and riches. At the beginning, the player has to create a character choose a profession. The gameplay is more dynamic than its precursor, since the opponents are controlled by other players. The game's graphics consist of pre-rendered pictures, with no animations
Attributes (i.e. rhetoric, bargain or fighting) can be improved and upgrades for buildings can be bought. Similar to the The Guild games it features diplomacy and political interactions.
The games was discontinued on 24th September 2012 due to a decreasing number of players.
There are no Browser user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Gilde 1400 Touch" -- German web app title for Android & iOS
- "Gilde 1400: Handel, Handwerk und Intrigen" -- German tag-lined title
- "Gilde 1400" -- German title
- "Europe 1400: Trade, Craft and Intrigue" -- English tag-lined title
- "Europe 1400 Touch" -- english web app title for Android & iOS
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|spieletipps||Dec 15, 2009||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Europe 1400 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.