DescriptionEverQuest II: Desert of Flames is the first expansion to the MMORPG EverQuest II. It takes place in an Arabian Nights-themed area that EverQuest players may recognize as the Desert of Ro. This expansion features content primarily targeted toward higher level players (level 45+).
The main features of this expansion are:
- Achieve level 60 as an adventurer or artisan, and level 40 as a guild.
- The city of Maj'Dul, which emphasizes the importance of faction and your role in them. The dangers and benefits of the city can change dynamically depending on which faction has the most influence at the time.
- New voice emotes, which allow you to select a voice for your character and speak while performing certain actions.
- Arena Champions, a voluntary PvP arena system which allows you to play either as your avatar or take control of a creature champion.
- The ability to climb up cliffs and walls, which has been integrated into the gameplay of this expansion.
- Tons of new creatures, quests, zones, and items.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "无尽的任务II：烈焰沙漠" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "Everquest 2: Wüste der Flammen" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Boomtown||Oct 21, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Cheat Code Central||Mar 07, 2006||4.3 out of 5||86|
|PC Powerplay||Nov, 2005||81 out of 100||81|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 24, 2005||81 out of 100||81|
|GameSpy||Oct 20, 2005||80|
|4Players.de||Oct 21, 2005||78 out of 100||78|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 19, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
|Games Radar||2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 16, 2005||14 out of 20||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 06, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- EverQuest II: Desert of Flames (Official game website)
Lead Artist, Characters:
Artists, World Builders, and Animators: