EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky
This expansion brings new content for the high level player (level 55+), as well as a new Achievements system for players level 20 and above. In essence, the Achievements system allows you to further specialize your character by making meaningful choices.
The basic features in this expansion are as follows:
- The level cap has been increased to 70 for adventurers and artisans, and to 50 for guilds.
- The Achievements system, which allows players to specialize their character with new abilities.
- New Heritage quests and Signature quests (highly involved quests that yield great rewards).
- Many new zones, including three major regions and a number of dungeons.
- New armor sets, including profession hats for each class.
- More than 30 new Collection quests, new story-driven quests, several dozen new housing items, new titles, etc.
- New arena champions and arenas.
Edit View History
Ryan Shwayder (25)
Senior Producer / Creative Director