DescriptionEverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky is the second expansion to the MMORPG EverQuest II. The main content in this expansion takes place above the world of Norrath in an area called the Overrealm, which consists of lands leaked from the legendary Plane of Sky.
This expansion brings new content for the high level player (level 55+), as well as a new Achievements system for players level 20 and above. In essence, the Achievements system allows you to further specialize your character by making meaningful choices.
The basic features in this expansion are as follows:
- The level cap has been increased to 70 for adventurers and artisans, and to 50 for guilds.
- The Achievements system, which allows players to specialize their character with new abilities.
- New Heritage quests and Signature quests (highly involved quests that yield great rewards).
- Many new zones, including three major regions and a number of dungeons.
- New armor sets, including profession hats for each class.
- More than 30 new Collection quests, new story-driven quests, several dozen new housing items, new titles, etc.
- New arena champions and arenas.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameStar (Germany)||Apr, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|Worth Playing||Mar 23, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameZone||Mar 23, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Mar 27, 2006||17 out of 20||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 01, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Jun, 2006||79 out of 100||79|
|IGN||Mar 16, 2006||7.7 out of 10||77|
|PC Action||May 23, 2006||77 out of 100||77|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 01, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Shark||Mar 29, 2006||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky (Official game website)
- Online Manual (This is the official manual in Adobe PDF format.)
Senior Producer / Creative Director: