missing cover art
DescriptionAge of Empires II Mobile is the wireless adaptation of Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings for the PC.
This game is a real-time strategy game where the player has to create a civilization and defend it against enemies. Starting in the Dark Age, the player has very limited means for defence and must evolve up to the Imperial Age, where all the building and units are available. There are 2 other ages before reaching this last step. Each age allows an additional amount of buildings and units.
The Mobile version is a smaller "adapt to wireless" version of the original game where only the most necessary was kept:
- Resources: The player will still have to deal with gold, lumbers and Stone (for resources);
- Buildings: The player will still be able to build 13 different buildings, allowing both to the creation of units or upgrades;
- Units: The player can create 7 different types of units from peasant to conqueror.
- A campaign mode with 7 missions offering a couple of hours of gameplay;
- A random map mode, where thousands of random maps can be created with really astonishing situations. The random map can be played with 3 different difficulty levels.
There are no ExEn screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.