DescriptionFaerie Bubbles is a game from the virtual pet website Neopets. It is similar to Bust-A-Move: the player must shoot bubbles out of a cannon at the bubbles already on the field, in order to create clusters of three or more identically-colored bubbles that then disappear. To complete a level, the player must clear all the bubbles. The ceiling of the playfield descends gradually, and if any bubbles go past the bottom line, the game is over.
Creating a cluster of four or more bubbles of the same color causes a special effect, depending on the color:
- Fire (Red) - Destroys all adjacent bubbles, except for Water ones.
- Water (Blue) - Destroys all water bubbles on the field.
- Light (Yellow) - All adjacent bubbles turn into the same, random color.
- Air (White) - All lines occupied by the cluster have their free spaces filled with random bubbles.
- Earth (Green) - Create a new line of random bubbles on the top of the field.
- Dark (Purple) - Instead of disappearing, all bubbles in the cluster turn into random colors.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Faerie Bubbles (official website)
- Faerie Bubbles - NeoDex: The Neopets Wiki (Game description at the Neopets wiki)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.