DescriptionThe long Falcon simulation legacy of hardcore simulations of the F-16 fighter plane begins here. The plane's electronic displays and radars are simulated fully, with 4 styles of HUD. Not only can your plane barrel-roll and scissor, the enemy planes can too, with Artificial Intelligence recreating the moves of a real pilot. This was one of the earliest games to offer head-to-head play by linking two machines. It comes with a massive manual, detailing all those functions.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||Amiga||1990||94 out of 100||94|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||Atari ST||1990||94 out of 100||94|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||DOS||1990||91 out of 100||91|
|Happy Computer||DOS||Apr, 1988||80 out of 100||80|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Macintosh||Feb, 1988||8 out of 10||80|
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||Apr, 1988||79 out of 100||79|
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||Feb, 1989||78 out of 100||78|
|ST Format||Atari ST||Nov, 1992||70 out of 100||70|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||May, 1995||70 out of 100||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Macintosh||Jun, 1991||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- October 1988 (issue #13) - Included in the Top-100 list of 1987/1988 (editorial staff selection)
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #8 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Computer and Video Games
- Issue 06/1989 - Winner Golden Joystick Award 1989 for Best 16-Bit Simulation Game (reader's vote)
- GameStar (Germany)
- Issue 12/1999 - #20 in the "100 Most Important PC Games of the Nineties" ranking
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1989 - Best Simulation in 1988
- ST Format
- May 1990 (Issue #10) - Included in the list "ST Format's 30 Kick-Ass Classics"