DescriptionFar Cry 4: What Are You Made Of? is a full-motion video game created to promote Far Cry 4, where the player watches a short action movie depicting some events in fictional Kyrat. The player's interaction with the game is limited to clicking one of several active zone on screen when prompt appears, this advances the story in a specific direction. Upon ending the game the player's actions are judged and he receives rewards that unlock some items in Far Cry 4.
The game contains four episodes (or "rites of passage") unlocked on a weekly basis, starting October 22, 2014.
- The first episode, titled An Eye for an Eye sees the protagonist fight a local bandit inside his hut.
- In the second episode, Rabbit Hole, the protagonist must trust one of two characters to escape from a maze.
- In the third episode, Mind Blossom, you mix various natural drugs with the help of a guru and witness some psychedelic experiences.
- In the fourth and final episode titled Escape you are captured by the enemy and must flee from the convoy with a bag on your head, choosing the escape path by listening to the surroundings.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Far Cry 4: What Are You Made Of? (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.