DescriptionThe Fatal Frame series is back. Rei Kurosawa's fiancé, Yuu Asou, dies in an ugly car accident when she is driving. She enters a haunted mansion as part of a reporting assignment. Here she is frightened by images of her dead fiancé. The game incorporates the camera mode from the previous games, used to capture ghosts. You use the camera obscura not only as a weapon to capture ghosts but as a guide by taking pictures of the ghosts and creepy objects in the house in order to solve the mystery and get rid of the curse. You walk around with a strobe light looking for clues to the mystery.
Throughout the course of the game you can play as three women and switch between a dream world and real-life. All in all, it carries over the same Japanese horror theme as the first two.
- "零 〜刺青の聲〜" -- Japanese spelling
- "零·刺青之声" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Zero: Shisei no Koe" -- Japanese title
- "Project Zero 3: The Tormented" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Photography
- Games made into comics
- Project Zero / Fatal Frame series
- Protagonist: Female
- Theme: Haunted house
There are no reviews for this game.
|Just Adventure||Jan 24, 2006||A+||100|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 24, 2006||17 out of 20||85|
|Worth Playing||Jan 02, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Over Online||Dec 20, 2005||84 out of 100||84|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 06, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Diehard GameFan||Nov 22, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Press Start Online||Mar 06, 2006||16 out of 20||80|
|4Players.de||Mar 09, 2006||78 out of 100||78|
|games xtreme||Mar 27, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (Official game website - Japanese)
- Wikipedia: Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (Information about Fatal Frame III: The Tormented at Wikipedia)