Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Fatal Frame series lives again
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is comprised of three interconnected stories that converge to uncover the truth behind a recent string of tragic deaths in a forest marred by a history of suicides. As one of three people with the power of the Camera Obscura and the ability to see the shadows of those spirited away, you’ll explore the ruins of an eerie inn, a shrine filled with life-size dolls, and a lake full of dead priestesses. Each shadowy location is connected by a stream of water flowing throughout the mountain, and this once holy water is tied to the darkest mystery of all—the history of death and darkness on Mt. Hikami.
This game is free to start. You can download the trial version and play most of the first two chapters for free. To continue playing, purchase the full game upgrade on Nintendo eShop.
- Survive this horrifying new entry in the Fatal Frame series
- Explore sinister locales like an underground cave for human sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as your Camera Obscura—your only defense against fatal ghosts
- Mt. Hikami is coursing with inexplicably dangerous water; stay dry or die
- Investigate and stay alive on the deadly Mt. Hikami
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "零 濡鴉ノ巫女" -- Japanese spelling
- "Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 04, 2015||56 out of 100||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (official website)