Fight Night Round 3 Ad Blurbs
The undisputed champion of boxing video games delivers another hit with EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 3 for Xbox®. Feel what it's like to hit—or be hit by—great champions such as Muhammad Ali and Oscar De La Hoya with totally immersive environments that showcase the impact of the most devastating punches.
- Change a fight with one punch: You're never out of a fight with devastating Impact Punches. Punish rivals with a perfectly timed Haymaker, or instantly put them on the defensive by triggering an all-new Flash KO Moment or punch.
- Take part in boxing's greatest rivalries: Re-create the greatest fights from past and present including all-time classics such as Gatti vs. Ward, Barrera vs. Morales, and Ali vs. Frazier.
- Talk the talk, walk the walk: Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight with heated press conferences full of hype, trash talkin’, and fights at the weigh-in.
- Design your own fighter: Personalize your fighter by choosing from more than 700 defensive, punching, and movement styles in the ring.
- Online Gameplay: EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 features online play with Xbox Live™ on Xbox.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21718) on Sep 11, 2010.
The award-winning EA Sports series is back to defend its title as the undisputed
- Watch ESPN Classic footage of real-life bouts or re-create the greatest fights from past
- Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight
- Create a style of your own, then see how you match up against the authentic signature
styles from the world's best fighters
champion of boxing videogames.
Knocking out the competition, Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing
videogame experience to the virtual ring. The innovative analog punch system returns to
give the ultimate feeling of slugging it out and new Impact Punches mean just one blow
could change the course of a bout.
On the way to becoming boxing's greatest legend, train to fight like the best including
Muhammad Ali and Oscar De La Hoya or create a boxing style unique only to your boxer.
Go toe-to-toe with greats such as Ali, De La Hoya, Joe Frazier, Bernard Hopkins and Ricky
"The Hitman" Hatton. If Fight Night Round 3 was any more realistic you'd get black eyes
Contributed by DreinIX (9394) on Feb 19, 2008.
MASTER THE SWEET SCIENCEMy biggest rival is down ... but he's far from out. After tasting the canvas he answers the 10-count, gains composure, and charges forward again. Does he really want more? I've beaten him down all night with quick jabs, nasty uppercuts, and ravaging blows to the body. Do I dance around the ring or finish him now with a devastating left hook? I think I'll do both. This is my style. This title belongs to me.
Contributed by Jeanne (75355) on Jan 07, 2008.