DescriptionWW2 air combat simulator, port of the 1991 Amiga hit Fighter Duel. The game comes with 13 accurately modeled planes to fly in or against in 8 tactical scenarios to which you can make minimal adjustments with a "foe editor" which allows you to customize the enemy pilot's AI.
Uses 640x480 256 polygonal gourad-shaded graphics and the game provides multiplayer support for head-to head action through modem, in standard or tournament mode and with support for DSVD (voice and data) modems.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Focke-Wulf Fw 190
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: P-51 Mustang
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Fighter Duel series
- Historical conflict: World War II
|A stripped down, high performance machine designed for air combat without frills.||Les Nessman (263)|
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1995||100|
|PC Gamer||Jan, 1996||84 out of 100||84|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jan, 1996||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1996||51 out of 100||51|
|PC Joker||Jan, 1996||47 out of 100||47|
|Génération 4||Nov, 1995||21 out of 100||21|
|Power Play||Jan, 1996||19 out of 100||19|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #5 Hardest Computer Game
Related Web Sites
- Fighter Duel update 3 - archived. (Archived version of the original site. The update download is also available from the link at the top of the page.)
- Network Fighter Duel update. (An IPX network update for Fighter Duel to make it compatible for network play with Fighter Duel Special Edition.)