DescriptionIn Fisher-Price Great Adventures: Wild Western Town, you play a deputy law enforcement agent for an old wild west town. Your primary goal is to find a number of gold bars that the outlaw Bandit Bob has hidden around town. Wander around the colorful, Fisher-Price-themed town and look into and under every nook and cranny in order to recover the stolen bars.
Additionally, there are various games and activities that the player can participate in:
- Emma's Dilemma: Help the storekeep in packing orders for customers. Find the items in the store that match the requested specification.
- Pepe's Piano Room: Musical sing-along activity.
- Guest Guess: The player is presented with 9 items at the hotel guest counter. A random guest appears and the player must guess which item corresponds to the guest (e.g., boat anchor goes with pirate guest).
- Town Cannon: Fire the town's cannon at various targets (with assorted types of ammo) with zany outcomes.
- Bank Safe: Visit the bank safe to check how many gold bars have been recovered so far.
- The Boot: Drop a barrel in the automated boot machine and aim it at various targets around town for wacky results.
- Wacky Wanted Posters: Art activity that allows the player to create their own wanted outlaw poster.
- Build A Badge: Art activity that revolves around creating your a custom deputy badge.
- "Les Grandes Aventures de Fisher-Price: La Ville des Cow-boys" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||Windows||1999||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.