DescriptionFlower is a game that imagines what a flower's dream would be like.
The game starts in a dull grey room, with a wilted flower in a pot on a table. The player can use the Sixaxis to zoom in on the flower, and presses a button to start the dream. Now the player finds themselves on a meadow, where they control a petal, steered by the wind, that has to bloom other flowers by flying close to them.
From each flower the player got to bloom, an additional petal joins, creating a long string of colourful petals moving through the air. Once the colour has been restored to the meadow, the player returns to the initial room and can choose a new flower's dream.
There are no screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gaming Age||PlayStation 3||Feb 09, 2009||A||100|
|Playstation Illustrated||PlayStation 3||Feb, 2009||95 out of 100||95|
|Game Chronicles||PlayStation 3||Feb 09, 2009||9.2 out of 10||92|
|UOL Jogos||PlayStation 3||Mar 04, 2009||90|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 3||Feb 16, 2009||90 out of 100||90|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||PlayStation 3||Feb 15, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamer 2.0||PlayStation 3||Feb 09, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|That Gaming Site||PlayStation 3||Mar 20, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||PlayStation 3||Feb 19, 2009||88 out of 100||88|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||PlayStation 3||Feb 09, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe PS3 version of Flower appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2009 - The "Points for Style" Award for Most Stylish Visuals
- The "Points for Style" Award for Most Stylish Visuals (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 – Best PSN Game of the Year
- 2009 – Best Dexterity Game of the Year
- 2009 - Best Game Available By Download Only
- Cheat Code Central
- 2009 - Most Creative Game
- 2009 - Best Original Soundtrack
- Game Developers Choice Awards
- 2010 - Best Downloadable Game in 2009
- 2009 - Best Original Downloadable Console Game (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Use of Control Scheme (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 -Best PlayStation Store Game (Readers' Choice)
- Spike TV
- 2009 - Best Independent Game Fueled by Dew (named after one of the sponsors of the event, Mountain Dew)
- Wikipedia: Flower (article in the open encyclopedia)
Related Web Sites
PlayStation 3 Credits