is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98
. Tagged as 'The Most Advanced Airline Upgrade Ever Conceived For Microsoft Flight Simulator' and 'The World's First FS Airline' this package is designed to simulate the operations of the Lauda Air airline. The package contains:
- The airports used in the adventures; Vienna Schwechat, Berlin Tegel, Rome Fiumincino, Munich, Amsterdam Schiphol, Geneva Cointrin, and Paris Charles De Gaulle. Gatwick and Beograd are also installed if other Papa Tango products are present, see below
- Fourteen 'Adventures' which are flights between these airports and which include communications from air traffic control. The adventures generate rand Schwechatom conditions each time they are used so that, it is claimed, 'no two flights are ever likely to be the same'.
- Three aircraft in Lauda Air livery, the Boeing 737-300, the Boeing 737-400, the Boeing 767-300ER,
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Flight Academy there are two bonus flights flying between Vienna and Beograd.
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Real ATC there is a further bonus flight between Gatwick and Vienna.
The game is unusually packaged instead of coming in a box it comes in a ring binder with 100+ pages describing Lauda Air, its history, routes, the aircraft in the fleet and the airports. The player also gets Lauda Air's timetable for March - October 1999, Lauda Shop's price list for 1999, other Lauda literature and even a Lauda Air pen.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by piltdown man (50423)
on Jun 27, 2012.