DescriptionAs an undercover agent of Chase Headquarters, your job is to patrol the streets and track down five criminals. You are given a mission briefing before you start which gives information on the suspect and what car they drive. Then you drive across the city without crashing into other cars, and catch up with the criminal's car. To arrest the suspects, you must keep bumping into their car until it is no longer functional. And you have to do this under a strict time limit. You can't afford to crash into cars or buildings or you waste time getting on the road again.
However, once you've caught up with your suspect, you are given more time. Your car is also equipped with turbo boosts, which you can use to gain extra speed if you are way behind the criminal. Each arrest is based on a "suspicion".
- "Taito Presents Chase H.Q." -- US Game Boy title
- "Taito Chase H.Q." -- Console title
- "タイトーチェイスH.Q." -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the FM Towns release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GamesCollection||Jun 16, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- EMAP Golden Joystick Awards 1990 (published by ACE #33, 1990/6)
- Winner Best 8-Bit Soundtrack
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.