DescriptionIn the first part of this trilogy, Brandon, soon to be a king and only heir to the throne, determined to stop the evil jester Malcolm. Now, Kyrandia is disappearing. The high council found the cure for that - the anchor from the center of the world. When the young sorceress Zanthia comes to that anchor, she realizes it is not the answer. Her friend Marco is in possession of a giant hand, and it looks like that hand is responsible for the sabotage. Now, Zanthia must save Kyrandia before everything else vanishes without a trace.
Hand of Fate is the second installment in the Kyrandia series. The gameplay is similar to that of the previous game. Interaction is possible only with highlighted objects on the screen, and is reduced to a single cursor, without the distinction of separate commands. There are also no branching dialogues. Many of the puzzles involve picking up ingredients and concocting magic spells out of them.
- "Kyrandia II: The Hand of Fate" -- FM Towns title
- "Kyrandia 2" -- Informal title
- "Fables & Fiends - The legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate, book two" -- Post-trilogy title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: "Simon says"
- Gameplay feature: Tower of Hanoi puzzle
- Legend of Kyrandia series
- Protagonist: Female
There are no reviews for the FM Towns release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAfter Zanthia meets the Hand on the rainbow bridge, the costume she changes into is the same one worn by Sylvester Stallone in "Rambo".
Related Web Sites
- Hand of Fate Hints (Solve the game gradually with these great hints.)
- Kyrandia II Walkthrough (solution with graphics)
- ScummVM (supports Hand of Fate under Windows, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough for LOK2 (No frills step by step solution)