Mega lo Mania Ad Blurbs (FM Towns)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsU.S. print ad (Genesis):
Top Ten reasons NOT to buy Tyrants
10. Because I don't like lots of action and violence.
9. Because why should I waste my time arming my men with everything from bows and arrows to nuclear missiles and flying saucers when a spitwad is my weapon of choice?
8. Because I am a follower not a leader and I don't want to be the most powerful person in the world.
7. Because I don't like games that offer months and months of game play.
6. Because the idea of traveling through time and conquering nine worlds merely tires me out.
5. Because I do not have a loin cloth fetish. Really.
4. Because I prefer wimpy cartridges that don't have 4 megs of digitized speech.
3. Because I don't like crossing swords with devious, conniving opponents all ready to step on my baby toes.
2. Because I prefer blowing $59.99 on a cartridge that's all talk, hype and no action.
1. Because I am not worthy of an adventurous resource management game that makes other carts look like girlie toys.
DON'T BUY TYRANTS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE WORLD DOMINATION.
Contributed by lugnut (382) on May 12, 2004.