DescriptionStunts (4D Sports Driving outside of US) is a 3D car racing simulation. The game contains a variety of cars, courses, and opponents to choose from. The game provides unusual stunt objects including loops, corkscrews and jumps. It is possible to watch races in instant replay from different camera angles. A track editor is included as well.
There are no promo images for this game
- "4D Sports Driving" -- European title
- "4D Driving" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini LM002
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche 962
- Distinctive Software 4D series
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Genre: Stunt racing
There are no reviews for the FM Towns release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you create a level with a long enough straight and then place three jumps in a row like this (side view):
racing it with the Indy Car will cause it to land directly past the summit of the third jump. When this happens it'll launch vertically in the air for hundreds of meters. Not very useful in races, but it makes for very interesting replays!
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Luke's 4D Sports Homepage (From the author: "I set up this site because a like the game and I wanted to provide the fans of 4D Sports Driving with a place to share their knowledge, thoughts, and achievements. Later I found out that there already is quite a bunch of websites doing exactly that but well, here's another one. " It's actually a very comprehensive site.)
- Stunts 1.1 and 4D Sports Driving - A Comparison of Driving Speed (Alan Robinson's excellent comparison between all four versions of the game.)
- Stunts Racetracks and Links (A site with custom tracks for Stunts, and lots of links to Stunts web pages.)
- The Stunts Webring (A web ring for the Stunts game - links galore.)
- The Swedish Stunts Team (Swedish site dedicated to Stunts.)
- ZakStunts v8.0b (Fansite with an active community, competition events every months, new tracks, tips & tricks, new cars, replay uploads, rankings. statistics and other information on the game)