DescriptionFootball Genius is a football trivia quiz dedicated to global events such as the World Cup, European competitions such as the UEFA Championships League, and the most famous clubs of European competitions, with packs for specific countries such as England, Spain, France, Germany and Italy. Players are presented with an avatar of a custom picture on the screen (using the Vision camera) and need to buzz in with their answer. As soon as the question is shown, a meter start counting down points. The quicker you answer, the more points can be scored. When unsure, it is best to answer at the last moment because for wrong answers the amount of points left is deducted from the player's score.
The types of questions are divided into different categories and named after a football term:
- Kick Off: simply select the correct answer.
- Foul Play: answering a question correctly administers a foul to another player. When they have a red card, they are out. The last player to remain, wins.
- Match It: hit the buzzer when the picture on a ball matches your name.
- Dribble: you gain possession of the ball when answering a question correctly. When you answer correctly when controlling the ball, double points are awarded.
- Throw In: buzz in with an answer, based on four clues.
- Phased Out: players buzz in with an answer while an image is slowly revealed.
- Get the Picture: answer a question related to a picture shown.
- On Side: figure out which side a given picture belongs to.
- Tackle: the first player to answer a question correctly tackles away points from another player.
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Oct 16, 2009||7.3 out of 10||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Football Genius: The Ultimate Quiz.)
Head of Games Publishing: