Advertisement in PC Games, October 1999 (German):
Back of box - Game Boy Color:
Red Storm Entertainment Website:
The year is 2015 and World War III is about to begin.
China has invaded Russia to capture its vital economic resources. Only you and Force 21 can take it back! Force 21 is a Real-time 3D Tactical Wargame that combines strategic and tactical play to take you into the future of war. You command an American or Chinese armored force, and control up to 16 platoons of tanks, helicopters, artillery, combat engineers, and electronic warfare units.
- Blow your enemy away with 21st century battlefield technology loaded on 40+ highly realistic combat vehicles.
- Conduct reconnaissance, launch air strikes, ford rivers, lay minefields and blow up buildings.
- 30 single player missions and 10 multiplayer maps.
- Fight the enemy across realistic 3D terrain based on actual locations in China, Russia, and Kazakhstan.
- Cooperative and deathmatch multiplayer action for up to four players.
- Engage the enemy in various weather and terrain conditions.
- Create and play your own scenarios with the easy-to-use map & mission editor.
Contributed by phlux (4144) on Dec 06, 2001.