The handheld versions of Ford Racing 3
allow players to race in a number of Ford-licensed cars, from classics (Model T) to new models (2005 Mustang GT), cars from movies, off-road tracks and even concepts vehicles such as the Mustang GT-R Concept.
From the main driver profile where all statistics are recorded, players can do a quick race of one of the three competitions: Ford Competition, Ford Challenge and Ford Collection. Most of the game's features need to be unlocked first. Next to the regular racing controls there is also a button used for boost. The different competitions offer ten racing types:
- Standard: race for the first place.
- Elimination: race five opponents over three laps. After the first and the second lap, the last two cars are knocked out and a duel ensues in the final lap.
- Duel: a 3-lap race against six challengers in succession. After each won lap, a new one starts.
- Drafting: stay in the opponent's slipstream to raise a power bar.
- Driving Skills: race against the time and keep the timer going by passing through gates that award time bonuses.
- Seconds Out: race against the time while collecting bonuses.
- Time Attack: a straightforward timed race.
- Boost: race with two boosts per lap.
- Relay: transfer a baton three times around the track.
- Overtake: overtake a number of vehicles before time runs out.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by Sciere (217835)