DescriptionForever Worlds tells the tale of ancient magic, myth and inter-dimensional time travel.
Deep in the rain forests of the Amazon, scientist Doc Maitland discovers a powerful tree - something he has spent his lifetime seeking. When the Doc vanishes, his daughter Nancy and Dr. Jack Lanser, an archaeological detective, travel into the lush jungles to find him.
There are strange magical forces at work in the rain forests and Jack is captured by a mysterious spell. He is zapped to a series of non-parallel dimensions where nothing is as it seems. Jack must find a way out of the puzzling universe - or he and Doc Maitland will be lost endlessly in ... the Forever Worlds.
Explore strange and exotic locations and meet new races and creatures. Find and use unique objects to solve puzzles and problems amidst a graphically rich environment.
- "Другие Миры" -- Russian spelling
- "Forever Worlds: Entrez dans l'Inconnu" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|AceGamez||2004||5 out of 10||50|
|GameZone||May 20, 2004||4.8 out of 10||48|
|Just Adventure||Jun 14, 2004||C-||42|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Apr, 2004||40|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Jan 01, 2012||40|
|Adventure-Treff||Dec 19, 2004||34 out of 100||34|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 20, 2004||6 out of 20||30|
|Adventure Gamers||Jul 20, 2004||20|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||May 21, 2004||10|
|Game Shark||Sep 29, 2004||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Forever Worlds (Adventure Company's game pages)
- Forever Worlds and Peter Faluisi (Gameboomers' Interview with Peter Faluisi about the game (2003))
- Walkthrough (Full Solution on GameSolves)
- Zarf's Review (A review of Enter the Unknown by Andrew Plotkin (January, 2005).)