FriendlyWare PC Introductory Set
Board / Party Game, Cards / Tiles, Casino, Compilation / Shovelware, Detective / Mystery, Turn-based, Managerial, Puzzle-Solving
Games included in FriendlyWare PC Introductory Set are:
- Master Mind - a version of the popular code breaking game where the player deducts a final answer by eliminating all other possibilities.
- Nevada Dice - a simple craps game.
- Killer Maze - a first-person maze game where the objective is to, obviously, escape the maze.
- Sea Battle - a Battleship clone.
- Boggy Marsh - a game where you are given a grid and guess the location of a monster hiding within by deducting an answer from the clues and directions given by the computer.
- Hangman - clone of Hangman where the player tries to guess phrases and words.
- Tic Tac Toe - a tic-tac-toe game that is nearly impossible to beat.
- Wildcatter - take charge of an oil drilling operation and hope to strike oil.
- Othello - An Othello clone where the objective is to leap over your opponents chips and make them turn into your.
- Peg Leap - checkers-like game played on a plus shaped game board.
- Blackjack - a version of Blackjack
- Dominoes - a common block or draw game involving Dominoes.
- PC Golf - A top-down golf simulator where hits are determined not by graphical aiming but my mathematical calculations and dumb luck.
- Head Coach - a football game where you coach a team of your choice and make play decisions for them hopefully leading the team to victory.
- Match - a simple tile-matching game.
- Towers of Atlantis - a Towers of Hanoi clone.
- Business Simulation
- Depreciation Costs
- Inventory Reorder
- Present/Future Value
- Amortization Analysis
- Economic Order Quantity
- Break Even Analysis
- Stock Ratio Analysis
- Check Book Register
- Eye & Hearing Test
- You Draw It
- Personal Biorhythms
- Sports Predicting
Sadformobygames Mike (17207)