DescriptionA set of 16 games, 9 business tools and 4 miscellaneous applications designed for use on IBM PC and compatibles. The entire concept of the package is to familiarize new computer users with the capabilities of a home computer from entertainment to productivity. All games and programs are accessed via three menus. All graphics are produced in ASCII format.
Games included in FriendlyWare PC Introductory Set are:
- Master Mind - a version of the popular code breaking game where the player deducts a final answer by eliminating all other possibilities.
- Nevada Dice - a simple craps game.
- Killer Maze - a first-person maze game where the objective is to, obviously, escape the maze.
- Sea Battle - a Battleship clone.
- Boggy Marsh - a game where you are given a grid and guess the location of a monster hiding within by deducting an answer from the clues and directions given by the computer.
- Hangman - clone of Hangman where the player tries to guess phrases and words.
- Tic Tac Toe - a tic-tac-toe game that is nearly impossible to beat.
- Wildcatter - take charge of an oil drilling operation and hope to strike oil.
- Othello - An Othello clone where the objective is to leap over your opponents chips and make them turn into your.
- Peg Leap - checkers-like game played on a plus shaped game board.
- Blackjack - a version of Blackjack.
- Dominoes - a common block or draw game involving Dominoes.
- PC Golf - A top-down golf simulator where hits are determined not by graphical aiming but my mathematical calculations and dumb luck.
- Head Coach - a football game where you coach a team of your choice and make play decisions for them hopefully leading the team to victory.
- Match - a simple tile-matching game.
- Towers of Atlantis - a Towers of Hanoi clone.
- Business Simulation
- Depreciation Costs
- Inventory Reorder
- Present/Future Value
- Amortization Analysis
- Economic Order Quantity
- Break Even Analysis
- Stock Ratio Analysis
- Check Book Register
- Eye & Hearing Test
- You Draw It
- Personal Biorhythms
- Sports Predicting
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.