Fruit Ninja Kinect
The game offers different game modes:
- Classic: an unlimited game mode with a mix of fruit and bombs. Only three pieces of fruit can fall to the ground or the game is over. Hitting a single bomb ends the game immediately.
- Arcade: similar to Classic but as a timed mode. Fruit can fall to the ground and hitting a bomb clears the screen and subtracts ten points. Unique to this mode is the introduction of three different types of power-ups: freeze (time is slowed down, making it easier to aim), double points, and frenzy (many types of fruit appear at once). Combos can be combined into blitzes. At the end of the round the player often receives a large type of fruit that can be struck up to 50 times and more, for additional points. More points are also awarded through different types of combinations and bonuses at the end of the round.
- Zen: a timed mode but without the danger of letting fruit fall to the ground.
- Challenge: a series of challenges in the three game modes above for the player to progress through. This mode can be played cooperatively with another offline player by taking turns.
- Party: multiplayer mode where two offline players go head to head on a single screen.