DescriptionFun 'N Games presents a mixture of games and applications. The main menu is divided into four sections:
A paint program that offers different tools and brushes, a few pre-made backgrounds and objects as well as the option to import figures that were created in the sub-games Stylin' Stuff and mix 'n match.
- Mouse Maze: A Pac-Man-clone in which the player guides a mouse through a top-down labyrinth. To complete a level, all cheese symbol have to be collected while cats have to be avoided. Collecting a bone temporarily transforms the mouse into a dog that can kill the cats.
- Space Lazer: A shooter seen from the cockpit of a space-ship. The player controls a crosshair and has to shoot increasingly difficult enemies.
- Whack a Clown: This game is exclusive to the Genesis Version and plays like 'Whac-a-Mole' only with clowns instead of moles.
Songs can be composed by choosing from several instruments and putting notes onto a stave. It is also possible to add sound effects (animal noises and others) or edit provided songs.
This section contains two mini-games:
- Stylin' Stuff: Here, the player can edit the sprite of a woman by selecting different clothes, hats or haircuts.
- Mix 'n match: Sprites can be created by putting together different heads, torso, and legs.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Fun 'N' Games" -- Genesis in-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Players||Genesis||Jun, 1994||86 out of 100||86|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Genesis||Jan, 1994||6.2 out of 10||62|
|GamePro (US)||SNES||Jul, 1994||2.5 out of 5||50|
|Mean Machines||Genesis||Oct, 1994||28 out of 100||28|
|Total! (Germany)||SNES||Sep, 1994||4.75 out of 6||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.