DescriptionNHL 95 was EA Sports' third licensed ice hockey game, promising the fastest action in the series to date. The action is viewed top-down, and can be played with or without realistic penalties. There is a full season mode, allowing you to guide a team through all 84 matches, with the option of injuries potentially putting players out of a sequence of matches. You have full control over trading and creating players for your squad. New in-game moves include dummy shots and lie-down blocks.
- "NHL Hockey '95" -- Game Boy in-game title
- "NHL Hockey 95" -- DOS Title
- "NHL Hockey" -- Game Gear Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- FLUX Magazine
- April 1995 (Issue #4) - ranked #8 in the Top 100 Video Games of All-Time
- GameFan Magazine
- January 1995 (Vol. 3, Iss. 1) - 1994 Hockey Game of the Year (Genesis version)
- Game Players
- January 1995 - best Genesis sports game in 1994
Related Web Sites
- The Best NHL Hockey 95 site (Very comprehensive.)