DescriptionGame & Watch Gallery 2 features five original Game & Watch games from the 1980's plus five re-mixed versions in full color featuring a cast of characters from the Mario world (including Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi and more). The games included are:
- Parachute: Catch the falling characters to gain points.
- Helmet: Run around the arena while trying to avoid falling objects.
- Chef: Catch falling pieces of food and cook them to feed to customers.
- Vermin: Move around the arena and whack the characters to climb out of the holes in the ground.
- Donkey Kong: The original Donkey Kong game, where as Mario the player must stop Donkey Kong and save the Princess by collecting keys and dodging falling obstacles thrown by Donkey Kong.
- "Game Boy Gallery 3" -- Australian title
- "GameBoy Gallery 2" -- Japanese title
- "ゲームボーイギャラリー２" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Classic Compilation games
- Donkey Kong games
- Gameplay feature: Whac-A-Mole
- Game & Watch Gallery series
- Game & Watch series
- Mario games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Land||Game Boy Color||2003||92 out of 100||92|
|Nintendojo||Game Boy Color||1998||9 out of 10||90|
|Retroage||Game Boy Color||Jan 11, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Total! (Germany)||Game Boy Color||Dec, 1998||2 out of 6||80|
|IGN||Game Boy Color||Nov 23, 1999||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Game Boy Color||Nov 19, 2010||14 out of 20||70|
|Total! (Germany)||Game Boy||Dec, 1997||2.75 out of 6||65|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Game Boy Color||Dec, 1998||6.4 out of 10||64|
|Power Unlimited||Game Boy Color||Feb, 1999||5.8 out of 10||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.