Not an American user?
DescriptionLong ago in the days of darkness and magic, a young wanderer comes face to face with his destiny. You control the fate of Ryu, a young warrior and descendant of the Light Dragon Clan. Together, with your mystical friend, Nina, you must search for magic spells and mysterious secrets. Along the way, gain experience and skill as you battle against strange monsters. Uncover valuable secrets that will help you on your adventure and unlock the secrets of the Dragon Clan.
- "龙战士" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ブレスオブファイア～竜の戦士～" -- Japanese spelling
- "Long Zhanshi" -- Chinese title
- "Breath of Fire - Ryuu no Senshi" -- Japanese title
- "Breath of Fire I" -- Common informal title
- "BoF" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|An overlooked original and epic RPG.||Bregalad (914)|
|Fun - if at times frustrating - fantasy ride||WWWWolf (422)|
The Press Says
|Gamestyle||2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Over Online||Mar 20, 2002||85 out of 100||85|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||Jun 01, 2005||80|
|IGN||Feb 20, 2002||7.6 out of 10||76|
|GameSpy||Apr 10, 2002||75 out of 100||75|
|Netjak||Jan 17, 2003||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 11, 2002||14 out of 20||70|
|Gaming Age||Jan 29, 2002||B-||67|
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 14, 2007||C||50|
|Gaming Target||Feb 06, 2002||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- By talking to the boy who thinks he is a magician in the town of Bleak, Chun Li from Street Fighter can make a small cameo in the game.
- Arthur from Ghosts 'N Goblins makes a cameo in several portraits in the game.
- Quite early on in the game you will find a town called Romero. This town is overrun with zombies during the night. The name Romero is a homage to George A. Romero who created the cult zombie movie Night of the Living Dead as well as its three sequels Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead.
Related Web Sites
- OC ReMix Game Profile -- Fan remixes of music from Breath of Fire.
MA17 (142) added Breath of Fire (Game Boy Advance) on Jan 09, 2002
Other platforms contributed by Kartanym (10785)
Hanshaw Ink & ImageMarketing:
Gary Blake (Creative Advertising & Printing Ltd.)