- Contains two complete Castlevania games: Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow on one game cartridge
- Developed and directed by Iga and development team of the renowned Castlevania® Symphony of the Night™
- Dozens of hours of gameplay as you search Dracula's castle and uncover hidden passageways and find powerful artifacts
- Collect and wield multiple weapons while RPG elements let you level-up and grow more powerful
- Utilize enemies' souls and the "Spell Fusion" sub-weapon system to unleash devastating attacks on dozens of ghastly enemies
Battle evil in two award-winning Castlevania adventures: Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy® Advance. In one special package, get both legendary games and fight to keep Dracula and his minions from taking over the land in a wave of darkness.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4614) on Apr 13, 2007.
Battle Evil in Two Legendary Castlevania Adventures
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
"The epitome of what a handheld title can aspire to" 5/5 Stars - Play Magazine -Juste Belmont, born of a family of vampire hunters, must collect the relics of Dracula in his castle in the moonlight. Explore the labyrinth, collect and learn powerful spells and realize your destiny.
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
"Aria of Sorrow is the best GBA title to date" 9.5/10 - EGM Magazine -In 2035, Soma Cruz is summoned to a mysterious castle during the first solar eclipse of the 21st century. Confront vile monsters, collect souls and escape before evil consumes you.
Contributed by breakyboy (1562) on Mar 01, 2006.