DescriptionJin and Akira are given the task to seal a rip in time that's tearing the demon world, Valhalla, apart. In order to do this, the two must use their own demons to fight and defeat the creatures that have been let loose, and repair the rift before time itself is destroyed.
DemiKids: Dark Version puts the player in the role of Akira as he travels the land in search of demons to fight and collect. There are 350 creatures in all to recruit, and the only way to collect all of them is by trading with DemiKids Light Version.
There are no promo images for this game
- "真・女神転生 デビルチルドレン 闇の書" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Yami no Sho" -- Original Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Devil Children / Devil Kids games
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games released as complementary versions
- Megami Tensei / Megaten universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|RPGFan||Dec 04, 2004||77 out of 100||77|
|RPGFan||Dec 04, 2004||75 out of 100||75|
|Deeko||2004||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Nov 20, 2003||6.6 out of 10||66|
|Diehard GameFan||Oct 27, 2003||6.4 out of 10||64|
|GameSpy||Oct 11, 2003||60|
|IGN||Oct 13, 2003||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.