Disney's Aladdin Ad Blurbs (Game Boy Advance)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - SNES (US):
- For 1 Player Only
- 6 Magical Stages filled with Mystery and Excitement
- Featuring the hit Disney songs, "Whole New World" and "Friend Like Me"
Discover a Whole New World of AdventureFor years, Jafar, the Sultan's evil advisor has sought a magic treasure - a single lamp that holds the key to the greatest power in the world. With this goal in sight, Jafar learns that only one person in the world can claim the magic lamp from the dreaded Cave of Wonders - one whose rags hide a heart that is pure - a diamond in the rough!
Join Aladdin and his pet monkey Abu, as they race through the marketplace toward their date with destiny. Watch as Jafar tricks our hero and his friend into retrieving the lamp from the dangerous Cave of Wonders. But Aladdin and Abu outwit Jafar, releasing the power of a wacky blue Genie! Now Aladdin will have the chance to spoil Jafar's devious plans and win the hand of the beautiful princess Jasmine.
But it will take more than magic to make his wishes come true...
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (17558) on Jul 06, 2009.
Vault over the parapets in Capcom's pitch-perfect port of its own Super NES classic.
- Execute cool jumps, amazing acrobatic moves, accurate throws and more
- Richly varied gameplay: Throw apples, climb ropes, and ride magic carpets and more
- Six massive worlds include Jafar's palace, the fantasy world of Genie's lamp and an ancient pyramid
Take the role of Aladdin and his mischievous pal monkey, Abu, in their quest to find the magic lamp, foil Jafar's devious plans and win the hand of the fair Jasmine.
Great platforming is as timeless as tales of genies and magic lamps. A very fun game, if a bit on the easy side.
Contributed by Xoleras (65876) on Dec 26, 2004.