DescriptionDonald Duck Advance is the GBA version of Goin' Quackers, released on multiple other systems as a 3D platformer. Like the GBC version, the GBA release is a traditional 2D side-scroller.
The storyline is the same as in the other versions: Merlock has kidnapped Daisy Duck and Donald tries to rescue her with the help of Gyro Gearloose's teleporter. Donald must move through four environments, each consisting of shorter levels: Duckie Mountain, Duckburg, Magica De Spell's manor and Merlock's temple. The goal in most levels is to collect three energy spheres, which will make the level exit open up. To get to them, Donald must take out or evade many enemies, jump over dangerous gaps and brave other hazards. To do so, he can attack, jump on top of enemies and even double jump. He can also start running, a skill used to jump farther or to survive in one of the chase levels. One level in each of the four worlds differs from the norm in that Donald either has to flee from an enemy or try to catch something. Each level features several setback points for restarting upon loss of a life. The levels include a lot of stars that Donald can collect. Collecting 100 awards a life and collecting all stars in all levels unlocks a secret bonus. Progress in the game is stored via passwords.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney's Pato Donald [email protected]!*#" -- Spanish title
- "Disney's Pato Donald Advance" -- Alternate Spanish spelling
- "Disney's Paperino [email protected]!*#" -- Italian title
- "Disney's Paperino Advance" -- Alternate Italian spelling
- "Disney's Donald Duck Advance" -- Alternate spelling
- "Disney's Donald [email protected]!*#" -- French title
- "Disney's Donald Advance" -- Alternate French spelling
- "ドナルドダック アドバンス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Advance||2001||84 out of 100||84|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.