Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku (Game Boy Advance)

2.5
Written by  :  Jessica Doesntgivelastname (3)
Written on  :  Jun 15, 2010
read more reviews by Jessica Doesntgivelastname

Summary

LOVE LOVE LOVE

The Good

This is my favorite Dragonball Z game ever! Honestly, I love it even more than the latest Dragonball Z game I have! I think my favorite part is the music. I love Namek with the little Namekians and I even wrote a book after the Namek in this game, giving names to each of the Nameks there. (Dedan: the child Namek in the most western house, Jedael: the adult Namek outside that house, Charon: the oldest Namek who asks you to save the trees, Tertius: the Namek inside the house Charon is next to, Quartus: the adult Namek farthest east, and Peleg: the child Namek in the house with most of its roof broken off.) I love the old wise man's house, and I wish that was in the Dragonball Z TV show. This game was the very first introduction to Dragonball Z I had and it came free with my brother's Gameboy.

The Bad

I can't be Piccolo, and it has a rather short plot.

The Bottom Line

If you prefer exciting battle games, this is not the one for you. However, if you appreciate good music and have a great imagination; if you love to make your avatar sit in a glade with two squirrels, rest in a mystical wise man's house, or explore an ancient temple on Namek, then get this game! It's wonderful!