DescriptionFIFA 2003 continues the trend of improving each year's new release by keeping the formula that worked, while also adding new features to make the game more enjoyable.
Some of these new features including a "Freestyle" control, which is activated by the right thumbstick, causing you to do special moves, such as a deke, or kick the ball a fair length forwards to gain some speed.
New and improved "dead ball" control makes corner kicks, free kicks, etc. more controllable and gives you more options. The passing game has been improved as to allow better passing by kicking directly to a teammate, passing to nowhere in particular, or open passing to allow anybody to take it.
FIFA 2003 includes all FIFA clubs, leagues, and players.
- "FIFA足球2003" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "FIFA Zuqiu 2003" -- Chinese title
- "FIFA Football 2003 " -- European title
- "FIFA 2003" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Game Boy Advance release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 28, 2002||17 out of 20||85|
|Planet Gameboy.de||Jan 04, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 07, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Officiel Nintendo Magazine||Mar, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpy||Dec 11, 2002||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2002– Best PC Sports Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002– #3 Best PC Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #5 Best Xbox Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #7 Best GameCube Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #9 Best PS2 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- GameStar (Germany)
- February 13, 2003 - Best Sports Game in 2002