Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Ad Blurbs (Game Boy Advance)
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
Use cunning strategy to rebuild Renais!The kingdom of Renais lies in ruins, shattered by a sudden invasion from a former ally. Use cunning strategy to guide the royal heirs, Eirika and Ephraim, on their twin quest to rebuild Renais. Take advantage of your strengths and exploit your enemy’s weaknesses, but be careful. If a soldier perishes on the battlefield, they are gone forever!
In a world of dragons and magic, you must always be ready for battle. Take advantage of the terrain and the weapon in your hand, and attack enemies either from afar using magic or up close with your sword. Each weapon has its own strength and weakness, so choose wisely when attacking your opponent, because you don’t want to be caught off guard. Build the perfect army. Do you want a pegasus rider or a wyvern rider? An assassin or a rouge? Upgrade your troops to different classes, each with their own skills and weapon choices.
Contributed by Harmony♡ (19983) on Jul 25, 2016.
The Kingdom of Renais Lies in Ruins
Your land has been shattered by the sudden invasion from your former allies. Now, you must guide the royal heirs, Eirika and Ephraim, on their twin quest to rebuild Renais and discover the dark secret behind the war that has torn their homeland apart. Plan your strategy to take advantage of your strengths and exploit your enemy's weaknesses. Customize dozens of soldiers, from familiar pegasus knights to brand-new mage knights, who wield both weapons and wizardry, until you've mastered your perfect strategy!
Contributed by Lampbane (3074) on Jan 03, 2009.
- Will your cavalier become a paladin, or will he sacrifice speed for power and become a great knight? With multiple class changes to choose from, how your characters level-up is up to you!
- Plan your strategy to take advantage of your strengths and exploit your enemy's weaknesses. Guide your soldiers carefully--if they fail in battle, they're gone forever!
From the Ashes of a Fallen Kingdom...The kingdom of Renais lies in ruins, shattered by a sudden invasion from a former ally. Guide the loyal heirs, Eirika and Ephraim, on their twin quest to rebuild Renais and discover the dark secret behind the war that has torn their homeland apart.
Contributed by breakyboy (1631) on Mar 01, 2006.
- Execute your attack! Plan your strategy to take advantage of your strengths and exploit your enemy's weaknesses. Guide your soldiers carefully, because if they fall in battle, they're gone forever!
- Command dozens of soldiers on the field, from the familiar pegasus knights and cavaliers to brand-new units like the mage knights, who wield both weapons and wizardry in battle.
- Discover new ways to improve your army! Take on all-new monster battles and the Tower of Valni, with floor after floor of challenging fights, to gain the experience your soldiers need to master their skills.
- As your soldiers increase in skill, you'll be able to choose between multiple classes to customize your army and master your perfect strategy! Will your cavalier become a paladin, or will he sacrifice speed for power and become a great knight? The choice is yours!
The Fire Inside
Return to the field of battle!
For generations, the nations of Magvel have lived in perfect peace. Now, defying all reason, the Grado Empire has invaded neighboring Renais. Twin heirs to the throne of Renais, Eirika and Ephraim fight to free their kingdom and uncover the secret behind their former ally's treachery in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
As with the previous Fire Emblem, there are legions of unique character classes in the game: Each character has a unique set of skills, shaping the way in which you play the game. You can decide which characters to use, giving you more control over your strategic approach. This game includes brand-new character classes and introduces a new way of changing your character classes, opening up new strategic possibilities: Players can choose how to develop their characters and what types of units to focus on.
New units include the axe-wielding great knight; the summoner, who can call monsters into battle; the mage knight, who can use both weapons and magic; and many more. For the first time, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones features some traditional fantasy monsters, from skeletons to zombies, from gargoyles to gorgons - these monsters generate new challenges for experienced players.
Taking a cue from traditional role-playing games, this installment of Fire Emblem gives players the opportunity to gain experience and build their units' levels endlessly by fighting in new monster battles. As a result, the game not only gives new players the opportunity to practice and improve, but also gives advanced players the chance to develop their characters to suit their playing styles. This feature gives players of this Fire Emblem much more flexibility in developing their units.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones contains a new guide that contains a glossary of terms and explanation of game commands and features. Players can review this information at any time. Check back soon for more on this game, which comes out in May 2005.
Contributed by Xoleras (66865) on Jun 10, 2005.