There is no Game Boy Advance cover art on file for this game
Ford Racing 3
From the main driver profile where all statistics are recorded, players can do a quick race of one of the three competitions: Ford Competition, Ford Challenge and Ford Collection. Most of the game's features need to be unlocked first. Next to the regular racing controls there is also a button used for boost. The different competitions offer ten racing types:
- Standard: race for the first place.
- Elimination: race five opponents over three laps. After the first and the second lap, the last two cars are knocked out and a duel ensues in the final lap.
- Duel: a 3-lap race against six challengers in succession. After each won lap, a new one starts.
- Drafting: stay in the opponent's slipstream to raise a power bar.
- Driving Skills: race against the time and keep the timer going by passing through gates that award time bonuses.
- Seconds Out: race against the time while collecting bonuses.
- Time Attack: a straightforward timed race.
- Boost: race with two boosts per lap.
- Relay: transfer a baton three times around the track.
- Overtake: overtake a number of vehicles before time runs out.