The Hobbit (Game Boy Advance)

Written by  :  Jessica Doesntgivelastname (3)
Written on  :  Jun 15, 2010
read more reviews by Jessica Doesntgivelastname

Summary

The best deal I ever got on a game

The Good

I bought this game used for five dollars at Game Stop, and I've constantly marvelled at what a great deal I got for such a wonderful game. If I had known how good it was before I bought it, I would've been willing to spend $30 on it (more if I had an income larger than an allowance). It follows the plotline of J. R. R. Tolkein's "The Hobbit" wonderfully, has excellent graphics, lovely music (especially the Greenwood music box), and a nice, long plotline. It also has challenging puzzles and adorable pictures of Hobbits! I just can't stop playing it! I love it!

The Bad

I have to kill squirrels in Mirkwood Forest! :'( And I have to leave behind the wonderful Greenwood music box when I leave the elves...

The Bottom Line

If you like J. R. R. Tolkein's book "The Hobbit," then I guarantee you'll love this game. Even if you haven't read "The Hobbit," it has great puzzles that make your mind work and good little battles along the way. If you like this sort of role-play adventure game than I highly recommend it, and it might even get you to read "The Hobbit" if you haven't already! ^_^