The World beating ISS comes to Game Boy Advance. Awesome graphics, fantastic gameplay and a true play-by-play commentary make this the most realistic football game you can play on the move. Now discover on Nintendo’s smash-hit handheld why Konami’s famous brand is referred to by many as the very best video game football has to offer!
- 40 teams
- 3 game modes: friendly match, international cup and penalty shoot out
- all the options from the big ones: 8 strategies, 8 formation presets (can be adjusted for each player individually!), and even man-to-man mark settings!
- adjustable difficulty level and game rules
- full blown audio commentary and great sound effects to create an unmatched football atmosphere on the move
official FIFPro license for real player names and looks
- 9 parameters defining each player for an authentic football experience
- great graphics featuring large player sprites and smooth animations
- unrivaled gameplay on Game Boy Advance
Contributed by Xoleras (66310) on Jul 30, 2006.