DescriptionLego Island 2: Brickster's Revenge is the sequel of Lego Island.
The game begins with the player traveling around Lego Island, delivering pizza and talking to fellow citizens until the event where Brickster escape from prison, and attempts to deconstruct all the buildings on Lego Island.
Varied gameplay, as the game is part flying game, part racing game, part sky-diving drill, and part astronaut training mission. The player will interact with around 50 or more different characters from Lego Island. Along the way, the player will have to fly bi-planes, race LEGO cars, command space shuttles, and skateboard through a plethora of areas based on LEGO' series of play themes, like LEGO Knight's Kingdom, and the LEGO Adventurers.
Also featured are 18 sub-games, as well as a LEGO-themed skate park where the player and Pepper can try a ton of skateboard tricks anytime.
There are no promo images for this game
- "l'Île lego 2: la revanche de Casbric" -- French title
- "LEGO Insel 2 - Der Steinbrecher kehrt zurück" -- German title
- "Lego Eiland 2: De wraak van Dondersteen" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
|Fantastic, fun game to play||Sandra Starling (5)||unrated|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2001||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 01, 2001||15 out of 20||75|
|Advance||2001||67 out of 100||67|
|All Game Guide||2001||60|
|Consoles Plus||Sep, 2001||60 out of 100||60|
|IGN||Apr 16, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Dec, 2001||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Version differencesIn the Dutch translation of this game, all characters kept their original name except for the Brickster, who was renamed "Dondersteen".
Related Web Sites
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (Official game page on LEGO's website)
- Wikipedia: LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (Information about LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge at Wikipedia)