Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Game Boy Advance:
- New on-the-fly play-adjusting controls let you change plays at the line of scrimmage.
- Play a full 16 game schedule in Season mode or jump right into the Playoffs.
- Play Now mode launches you right into a one-off contest featuring your choice of NFL teams and stadiums.
- Owner mode hands you control of the club and lets you manage virtually every aspect of a team, including developing players in training camp.
- Choose weather options, including rain and -- Packer fans should appreciate this -- snow.
- Up to four players can compete in a gridiron match by linking up and connecting multiple Game Paks.
A fistful of features!
EA Sports updates the handheld version of their popular football franchise on the Game Boy Advance and delivers smash-mouth pro football to the palm of your hand.
The Madden series has long been the gold standard in pro football sports games, and this year is no different. The updates to this year's Madden are substantial--completely updated NFL rosters are included for 2004 and Team logos and uniforms are also accurate for the new season. The attention to detail gives the action on the field an authentic look you won't find anywhere else on the GBA.
In Madden 2004, you can build your own star athletes in Create-a-Player mode. When creating a player, you'll participate in special skill tests that will determine that player's ratings. With practice you can build some awesome players. The exhaustive playbook features 150 offensive and defensive plays. Just as in the NFL, smart play-calling often translates into wins.
Madden NFL 2004 uses the already-familiar play mechanics from previous games and ups the ante with new game features, updated rosters and connectivity to the Nintendo GameCube version. On top of that, multiplayer support and full-season stat-tracking extend the replay value, making Madden NFL 2004 for the GBA the perfect reception for pigskin fans on the go.
Contributed by Xoleras (66017) on Jan 04, 2005.
- Unlock exclusive features using the Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance cable.
- Head-to-head play available using the Game Boy Advance Link cable.
- Wider on-field screen for enhanced gameplay experience.
- New camera package that pans and zooms on-field to bring real NFL action to life.
- FeaturingPlayoffs, Regular Season, and Exhibition game modes - all tracked with updated game stats.
PLAYMAKERS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Contributed by Corn Popper (69452) on Aug 26, 2003.