DescriptionUnderground street arcade style racing at night in New York City and London. You are a cabbie, bored and looking for action. When you stumble across your first challenger and are invited to join Midnight Club. Call other members on your cell phone and challenge them to race across the city. Winner gets the losers car.
Most challengers have a better set of wheels than you do so strategy and cunning play a key role if you are going to move up the ladder. Both Manhattan and London are accurately modeled. Race through Madison Square Garden. Jump on to the deck of the Intrepid. Barrel down the West Side Highway through Battery Park City and up F.D.R.
In addition to career mode, you can play in Capture the Flag or just plain race in multiplayer mode. Angel used the Smuggler's Run engine so the game play, feel and mechanics are very similar.
Part of the Following Groups
- City: London
- Genre: Open world driving
- Midnight Club series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|allaboutgames.co.uk||Feb 24, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Over Online||Jan 24, 2002||56 out of 100||56|
|IGN||Nov 20, 2001||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 10, 2003||7 out of 20||35|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Sep 11, 2004||3 out of 10||30|
|All Game Guide||2001||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Midnight Club Extended Reference -- Handy resource guide. Detailed info, tables, and more.
- Midnight Club: Street Racing -- Official game website
- Wikipedia: Midnight Club: Street Racing -- Information about Midnight Club: Street Racing at Wikipedia