Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace (Game Boy Advance)

Everyone
Misc
Written by  :  James Kirk (159)
Written on  :  Apr 16, 2003

read more reviews by James Kirk

Summary

An interesting game, but too short.

The Good

The graphics were crisp and the sound was very well done. The gameplay was simple and can be easily mastered.

The Bad

The game's length. 3 days after I got it, I sat staring at the credits. "You mean, this is IT !!!!!!!" I screamed. I felt like I had been cheated. I spent 30 bucks for 4 hours of gameplay!!! I resolved to make a better choice next time. Also, I was frustrated by the fact that when your enemies seemed to delight in hitting me as soon as I snuck over the edge of a platform, causing me to fall into the water\lava\spikes\gears\saw. *WHEW* Anyway, some of the levels are a pain in the rear. Alot of my time was spent searching for artifacts or hostages or just wandering around the level searching for the exit. Finally, you use up web when you swing, sometimes keeping me trapped in the middle of a level.

The Bottom Line

Not worth 30 bucks. If you gotta have it, get it. But it would be wiser to spend your money on Spiderman: the movie game or the other spiderman games for the playstation.