Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com – Game Boy Advance:
Spider-Man is a side-scrolling action game for Game Boy Advance based on the feature film Spider-Man, starring Tobey Maguire and Willem Dafoe.
Soar through the skies above Manhattan, battling the Green Goblin, Scorpion, Vulture, Kraven and Shocker.
Publisher Activision notes the following features:
* Z-Axis Technology Gives you a third-person perspective of Spidey as he swings head-on into the screen
* New Web-Line Control Allows Spidey to pull himself from harm's way in an instant
* Seven Power-ups, including Power Web attack, Power Shield and Super Web. Web power-ups let you decide which Spider-Man power to release at any particular moment
* Spider-Man Suit Upgrades Boost Spidey's strength and more
* Movie Assets Game introduction features actual movie footage. Plus, 14 movie stills can be unlocked during the game.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (53674) on Aug 26, 2005.
GO BEYOND THE MOVIE
Bitten by a genetically engineered spider, high school student Peter Parker is suddenly empowered with supernatural abilities, including Spider-Sense, web-slinging and wall crawling. Assume the role of Parker as he adapts to his new powers and becomes Spider-Man. But beware - the city's villains won't be pleased to see a new hero on the scene.
Defend the city from the clutches of evil with all-new combat moves and dizzying airborne acrobatics.
Move through stunning scenes from the movie as you explore enormous city environments with newfound maneuverability.
Battle the world's toughest villains, including Shocker, Vulture, and the Green Goblin.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69643) on May 24, 2003.