DescriptionEvil multinational corporation, NOSTRA are ready to destroy the world and keep what's left, but as the Spy Hunter, it is the player's job to take them down, using all of the available weapons.
In this remake of the 1980's arcade game, the player must ride through seven real life locations in a G-6155 Interceptor, the most high tech car ever built. Weapons include built in machine guns, oil slicks, missiles and much more.
Two major things happen to the Interceptor: When it hits the water, it transforms into a speed boat. When shields dip lower then 50%, it transforms into a motorcycle or jet ski.
- "间谍猎手" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Spy Hunter. Охотник на дороге" -- Russian spelling (Russobit-M release)
- "Spy Hunter" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Enhanced remakes
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Genre: Car / motorcycle combat
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Spy Hunter series
There are no reviews for the Game Boy Advance release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Game Chronicles||Jun 21, 2002||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jun, 2002||7.75 out of 10||78|
|GameSpy||Jun 13, 2002||76 out of 100||76|
|IGN||Jun 04, 2002||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Gaming Target||Jun 07, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Over Online||Jun 12, 2002||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot||May 31, 2002||6.2 out of 10||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 11, 2002||12 out of 20||60|
|GamePro (US)||May 10, 2002||3 out of 5||60|
|The Video Game Critic||Sep 28, 2003||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Spy Hunter theme song for the PlayStation2 version is performed by the band Saliva.
Related Web Sites
- For Your Eyes Only (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of SpyHunter, with commentary being provided by TransGaming CEO Gavriel State (June, 2003).)
- Midway Games (Official Midway website.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.