Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com – Game Boy Advance:
- Play as Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael.
- Each Turtle has unique Foot Soldier slammin' skills and abilities.
- Explore four unique single-player stories--one for each mutant turtle!
- Save your game to the cartridge and pick up where you left off anytime.
Rough up some Foot Soldier fools and defend the sanctity of your sewers in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the Game Boy Advance.
Like Cheese and Pizza, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles go hand in hand with the Game Boy Advance--the heroes on the half shell are perfect for the side-scrolling brawls the GBA does best. In the tradition of ancient classics like Double Dragon, TMNT gives you the chance to whack, swat and slash any bogus dudes foolish enough to stand in your path. Proving that it's always possible to one-up the classics, TMNT piles on special action sequences to spice up the sauce--in one stage, you'll get the chance to control Mikey as he scorches down a sewer pipe on a skateboard!
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have enjoyed quite a pop-culture revival, and if the quality of this GBA title is any indicator, the resurrection is well-deserved. TMNT on the GBA is a well-designed brawler that's both true to the turtle spirit and a blast to play. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more satisfying TMNT experience on any gaming system.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (59238) on Jul 24, 2005.
- Master ninja butt-kickin' skills in action-based gameplay
- Discover scrolls and items to unlock special attack moves and effects
- Interact with characters such as Splinter and Casey Jones
- Faithful representation of the FoxBox's TMNT animated series
Contributed by Xoleras (66094) on May 16, 2004.
Be your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ and master your ultimate ninja skills in their action packed world. Roam NYC streets, scour underground sewers and fight your way across rooftops on a collision course with The Shredder and his vile pack of Foot Ninjas.