DescriptionIn this fourth episode of the adventures of Mario's nemesis, the greedy Wario reads in a newspaper about a secret treasure lost in a pyramid. That's enough for Wario: he jumps in his car, enters the pyramid, and then you take control of him. Wario is a classic platform game with a twist: some enemies don't actually hurt you but change you into various forms, like Floating Wario, Zombie Wario, or Bat Wario.
- "瓦力欧寻宝记" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ワリオランドアドバンス—ヨーキのお宝—" -- Japanese spelling
- "Wario Land Advance" -- Japanese title
- "Wǎlìōu Xúnbǎo Jì" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|great platform game. A bit short though||Xa4 (268)||unrated|
|Gaming Age||Nov 30, 2001||A||100|
|UOL Jogos||Dec 19, 2001||100|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 21, 2010||90|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 19, 2001||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Nov 15, 2001||8.8 out of 10||88|
|GameSpy||Dec 16, 2001||88 out of 100||88|
|GameSpot||Dec 11, 2001||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gameplanet||Jul 24, 2002||80|
|Portable Review||Oct 23, 2005||32 out of 40||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wario Land 4 : Nintendo Game Boy Advance (Official site. includes goodies such as wallpapers and screensavers, a quiz and other little games. Requires flash.)