DescriptionIn this fourth episode of the adventures of Mario's nemesis, the greedy Wario reads in a newspaper about a secret treasure lost in a pyramid. That's enough for Wario: he jumps in his car, enters the pyramid, and then you take control of him. Wario is a classic platform game with a twist: some enemies don't actually hurt you but change you into various forms, like Floating Wario, Zombie Wario, or Bat Wario.
- "瓦力欧寻宝记" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ワリオランドアドバンス—ヨーキのお宝—" -- Japanese spelling
- "Wario Land Advance" -- Japanese title
- "Wǎlìōu Xúnbǎo Jì" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|great platform game. A bit short though||Xa4 (268)||unrated|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Dec 01, 2001||100|
|IGN||Nov 20, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 21, 2010||90|
|GameSpot||Dec 11, 2001||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Portable Review||Oct 23, 2005||32 out of 40||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 06, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Gameplanet||Jul 24, 2002||80|
|Game Freaks 365||2001||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Dec, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wario Land 4 : Nintendo Game Boy Advance (Official site. includes goodies such as wallpapers and screensavers, a quiz and other little games. Requires flash.)