DescriptionYoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 is a conversion of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, which stars the dinosaur Yoshi as the main character. Following the same style in general as other Mario games, this is a platform game which involves you trying to get to the end of the levels while keeping Baby Mario safe from enemies.
This game contains Mario Bros., which is also available on Super Mario Advance and Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2.
- "耀西岛" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Yàoxi Dǎo" -- Chinese title
- "スーパーマリオアドバンス３" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|UOL Jogos||Oct 21, 2002||100|
|GamePro (US)||Oct 09, 2002||100|
|IGN||Sep 24, 2002||9.4 out of 10||94|
|GameSpot||Sep 30, 2002||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Cubed3||Dec 15, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 07, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 08, 2002||17 out of 20||85|
|Game Freaks 365||Oct, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Bordersdown||Nov, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Thunderbolt Games||Jul 27, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you wanted to be smart about it, the full title would be: Super Mario Brothers 5: Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Thankfully, Nintendo decided against using that title here.
Related Web Sites
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (archived) (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Wikipedia game page.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Super Mario Wiki game page.)