DescriptionYoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 is a conversion of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, which stars the dinosaur Yoshi as the main character. Following the same style in general as other Mario games, this is a platform game which involves you trying to get to the end of the levels while keeping Baby Mario safe from enemies.
This game contains Mario Bros., which is also available on Super Mario Advance and Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2.
- "耀西岛" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Yàoxi Dǎo" -- Chinese title
- "スーパーマリオアドバンス３" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Gaming Age||Sep 24, 2002||A||100|
|Gamestyle||Sep 29, 2006||10 out of 10||100|
|1UP||May 09, 2004||A||100|
|Nintendojo||2002||10 out of 10||100|
|Game Over Online||Nov 12, 2002||94 out of 100||94|
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Apr 27, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2002||8.75 out of 10||88|
|Power Unlimited||Dec, 2002||85 out of 100||85|
|Game Shark||May 09, 2003||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you wanted to be smart about it, the full title would be: Super Mario Brothers 5: Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Thankfully, Nintendo decided against using that title here.
Related Web Sites
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (archived) (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Wikipedia game page.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Super Mario Wiki game page.)