DescriptionYoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 is a conversion of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, which stars the dinosaur Yoshi as the main character. Following the same style in general as other Mario games, this is a platform game which involves you trying to get to the end of the levels while keeping Baby Mario safe from enemies.
This game contains Mario Bros., which is also available on Super Mario Advance and Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2.
- "耀西岛" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "スーパーマリオアドバンス３" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Gamestyle||Sep 29, 2006||10 out of 10||100|
|Gaming Age||Sep 24, 2002||A||100|
|Nintendojo||2002||10 out of 10||100|
|Gaming Target||Sep 23, 2002||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GameSpot||Sep 30, 2002||9.2 out of 10||92|
|VicioJuegos.com||Sep 28, 2005||90 out of 100||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 07, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo Life||Jan 15, 2012||90|
|Power Unlimited||Dec, 2002||85 out of 100||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you wanted to be smart about it, the full title would be: Super Mario Brothers 5: Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Thankfully, Nintendo decided against using that title here.
Related Web Sites
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (archived) (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Wikipedia game page.)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Super Mario Wiki game page.)