DescriptionIt's war! Watch your plastic, green and tan toy-soldier figurines come to life and vie for supremacy in this squad-level real-time action/strategy hybrid.
In Army Men, you take on the role of Sarge, a grizzled veteran leading his troops through desert, alpine, and swampy settings, grabbing weapon power-ups and blasting his way to victory.
Call in air strikes and paratrooper drops. Steal tanks and jeeps for destructive uses. Almost everything can be destroyed in this gasoline-soaked world. Soldiers die in a manner appropriate to the weapon that killed them: rifles break off plastic limbs, flame-throwers melt them into puddles of goo, and rockets send them flying into little bits. Both action and strategy elements are in abundance.
- "玩具兵大战" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
|A mildly amusing romp with those little plastic men you probably melted on the kitchen stove.||DANIEL HAWKS ! (1896)|
|IGN||Mar 16, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Vortex||2000||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Apr 04, 2000||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 16, 2000||8 out of 20||40|
|Super Play||Mar, 2000||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasThe original box came with two plastic soldiers: one green and one tan.
SecretsThere is a giant turtle hidden in the game with no apparent significance. Here's how to find it: 1. Start up Boot Camp.
2. Get some grenades or mortars (Optional, but makes it easier).
3. Run to the building near the motorpool in the lower left corner of the level.
4. Run to the lower end of the building. Bump into the 2 stairs that are there.
5. A large turtle will appear on the hill thing next to you.
6. Hit this turtle with the grenades or mortars and it will shrink.
Information also contributed by Tony Gies
Related Web Sites
- Army Men (official website)